Welcome to jla accounting
jla accounting is ran by Julie Allan. Julie is a Chartered Accountant and has over fourteen years experience helping individuals, partnerships and companies, based in the North East and further afield, with their accounting and taxation affairs.
jla accounting offers a tailored service at a fixed fee to meet your needs. We offer a detailed free initial meeting to assess your needs in full. We aim to offer the right service at the right price to each client.
You can pick and mix services to suit your needs and those of your business. We offer help and advice for you to comply with regulations and to support and develop your business. For more information visit services or contact us.
For your convenience evening and weekend appointments are available. We are more than happy to meet you either at your home, your premises, at our office, or anywhere else that is convenient. We regularly have meetings at West Park Cafe and Canteen on Lingfield Point.
To start getting the accounting and taxation advice that you need, get in touch now!!
Share and Enjoy
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2013/2014 tax year?
- jla accounting and The Inspire Network in the news
- Payroll and RTI (Real Time Information)
- HMRC to target outstanding VAT returns and payments
- HMRC Penalty Regime for Self Assessment
- Christmas Gifts – The Tax Implications
- The Inspire Network
- Cloud accounting – is it the way forward?
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2012/2013 tax year?
- NIC holiday for start up companies