The Regional Employer National Insurance Contributions (“NIC”) Holiday offer reduction in Employer NICs for new businesses in services, manufacturing and other key industries who meet certain criteria and in certain geographical locations.
Businesses in the North East who fit the right criteria are eligible for this scheme.
Under the scheme, eligible businesses can take a 12 month NIC holiday for each of the first 10 employees hired in the first year of business, up to £5,000 per staff member. This gives a potential saving of £50,000.
Share and Enjoy
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2013/2014 tax year?
- jla accounting and The Inspire Network in the news
- Payroll and RTI (Real Time Information)
- HMRC to target outstanding VAT returns and payments
- HMRC Penalty Regime for Self Assessment
- Christmas Gifts – The Tax Implications
- The Inspire Network
- Cloud accounting – is it the way forward?
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2012/2013 tax year?
- NIC holiday for start up companies