Annual accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
Monthly and weekly payroll services (including RTI submissions)
Company secretarial services
Tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts (monthly or quarterly)
- Sage support and training
- Tax planning to minimise what you owe and maximise what ends up in your pocket
- Preparation of forecasts and business plans
Services for business start-ups
- Assistance securing start up funds
- Advice on structuring of business
- Advice and training on the most appropriate method of keeping accounting records
- Assistance with preparation of forecasts and business plans for use within the business and for raising finance
- Company formation
Prices for our key services can be found on our prices page.
If you would like to arrange a FREE initial consultation to discuss your accounting and taxation needs and how we can help you fulfil these please get in touch. Contact Julie on 07872 903849 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Share and Enjoy
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2013/2014 tax year?
- jla accounting and The Inspire Network in the news
- Payroll and RTI (Real Time Information)
- HMRC to target outstanding VAT returns and payments
- HMRC Penalty Regime for Self Assessment
- Christmas Gifts – The Tax Implications
- The Inspire Network
- Cloud accounting – is it the way forward?
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2012/2013 tax year?
- NIC holiday for start up companies