The Inspire Network
Julie has become a member of the administration team of The Inspire Network and will be running meetings in the Darlington area from September 2012.
The Inspire Network is a network of North East women entreprenuers running great businesses in all shapes, sizes and forms, from the smallest kitchen table and beyond! No business is too small or too big to be part of the network, it is the depth of different businesses and opinions that makes the network great!
The network inspires and supports each other via its social media links and at its networking meetings across North East England. We share ideas, ask questions, and share information on what is happening in the business world in the North East and beyond.
The Inspire Network is dedicated to helping North East women entrepreneurs grow phenomenal businesses, build relationships and build income for their families.
The network supports family run businesses and busy working women, all meetings are planned with this in mind and are child friendly (where possible) and arranged to fit around school hours.
The launch event for the Darlington meetings is at The Aston Hotel on Thursday 6th September from 10am to 12 noon. For further details and to register see http://theinspirenetworkdarlington.eventbrite.com/
Share and Enjoy
Leave a Reply
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2013/2014 tax year?
- jla accounting and The Inspire Network in the news
- Payroll and RTI (Real Time Information)
- HMRC to target outstanding VAT returns and payments
- HMRC Penalty Regime for Self Assessment
- Christmas Gifts – The Tax Implications
- The Inspire Network
- Cloud accounting – is it the way forward?
- What is the most tax efficient remuneration strategy for directors of owner managed limited companies in the 2012/2013 tax year?
- NIC holiday for start up companies